Feeling a little under the weather and uninspired today, other than my pastry rings.. which is sadder than normal. Went for a lil cruise last nite with mi and i think she gave me a cold - she's often the object of affection among my family members who are sick (ahem-nancy*). dog carriers, gotta beware. Sitting here thinking bout what are the constants in every day life and it's nothing too promising. 1) seeing 11:11 on the clock at work. 2) trying to find a fitting job 3) need to do my 06 taxes 4) daydreaming. Think I need to look for a new job. Really feel no motivation to do any work. And worst of it all is, everytime I don't care, I tend to do well - more than I would like to since getting fired is almost a hidden desire. Wonder what drives ppl to work hard these days other than money, ego, and comfort."Men go for hot women, according to a speed-dating study. Researchers found that the men in the study tended to select nearly every woman above a certain minimum attractiveness threshold. However the women chose men whose attractiveness was on par with their own, because every chick knows a hotter dude will dump her in a ditch as soon as
something sexier comes along."
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
What's New
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment