
Mr. Potato Head is not the ordinary man he used to be...... he's much cooler! i'm starting my x-mas list early this year and Mr. Potato Man Optimus Prime is on it. I should give mr. potato heads out this year as christmas gifts to everyone - the ppl i like will get a spud hero and the
ones i like less will get a spud villain..Alright, so I like dolls and toys - it's nothing to be ashamed of. Before the weird looks and questions bout my age, just wanna say - i don't sleep with them or anything! They keep u young and reminds ppl not to take themselves too seriously, right? they're great. I wonder why in this country, ppl are treated like freaks if you like 'em while in other parts of the world (asian countries & europe), they're actually a common hobby and quite the norm among adults. Well, they definitely amuse me..... and admit it, you love 'em too! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment