Just got an offer in Cali and moving in 2 wks! Things work out ironically in so many ways. The contract is actually with Toyota (TMS) who is a client of XM's so I've worked with folks there before on getting them setup as a trading partner - now instead of processing their files on the server end, i'll probably be sending them on the client end this time around. Fun!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Good luck with the new job. Look out Cali, Jenny's coming!
Ahh... you beat me to Cali! I was thinking of going there next after I'm done with Japan - if I don't just spin the globe and point, that is. ;P
Anyway, that's awesome and I'm sure you'll love it. And hey, one step closer to visiting? (this would work in either direction, of course)
well, u know what that means - either u come visit me in cali or i visit u in japan, u'll have to let me know where ur finger lands on the globe!
Post a Comment