Sunday, September 02, 2007

Chihuahuamania

I almost came home with this little guy on Friday when I saw him at the window. He's either very sick or very timid cause when I took him to the play pen, he didn't move at all the whole time. If I placed him facing the wall, he would just stay there and not move an inch.. and slowly look over his shoulders to see if I was still there after a couple minutes. So sad.....but so adorable. His eyes were still blue, think maybe they took him too early. I remember when all our puppies had blue eyes... only thing that kept me from spending 1700 impulsively on him is the fact that I need to spend more time with mi & the others, my deprived little ones.

Little sad dog w/little sad ball:

(I like referring to this one as him... but it's actually a baby girl chihuahua.)
On a lighter note, this beautiful love child popped up in Japan:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I worry about the state of the world and the people in it. It warms my heart that people like Jenny can love such an ugly dog ;)