
For the last couple of months, I've talked and ranted on bout Kanye with no end. Any chance I'd get to make Kanye references I would, anyone new or old I've spoken to knows that the regret of my life was not to get tickets to see his Glow in the Dark Tour in LA and have been tormented til this day.
Well, the Heavens must have gotten sick of hearing me cry cause I've just been blessed with a Kanye ticket!! A co-worker of mine swung by the other day towards the end of
work on his way out and said matter of factly "oh, btw - I might be able to get you Kanye tickets for this Saturday..." I was having casual chit chat with another colleague and almost choked on my own spit. His brother wisely bought 6 tickets months back and after hearing what a big fan I was (bless his heart) - was willing to share one! So gonna see him tonite! I must've out danced Oprah on the happy dance this week. In the cosmic balance of all things right and beautiful, this naturally was meant to be!Did I ever mention how fantastic west coastians are?
No comments:
Post a Comment