Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Do You Have a Tattoo?"


I must've been asked this question a thousand times in California (ok, maybe 5), and for the record - I don't. Although they can be cool on selected ppl, they've become so popular that even nerdy lookin' ppl like me get asked. If I were to get one though, it'd prob be something like the pix on right. Maybe even keep both the yay and nay- one on each hand so the tats at least serve an active purpose and not some static statement/picture that gets old after a while. When ppl come to my desk and asks "Are you done with that presentation?" (lift left hand, continue typing). When ppl say "You sure look nice today!" (lift right hand, wink - continue typing). Could be useful.. in a Jenny's pragmatic approach to tattoos sorta way. My only inhibition would be the fact that I change all the time and my skin would need to keep up with my latest mentality or not at all. It'd be interesting if they came up with a type of synthetic skin that you could implant in the future made of some sort of weird-quasi-LCD-ish material so that your tat can change pictures based on what you load into a nano-memory chip embedded within. yeah, then i'd get one. cept the polka dotted ppl would still one up me.

No comments: