Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bittersweet

Is it possible to like everyone at work all the time? If you do, you're prob the one being disliked since who can stand happy, perfect people? I'm starting to develop some animosity towards a selected few who are extremely rude, bossy, and sneaky. People forget that just because they have doormats at home doesn't mean the same can be expected at work. Remember.. threats, backstabbing, and power-trippin people are only fun during gaming, no other conditions are acceptable (!) So my BFF at work a.k.a "clear mountain" suggested that I either place thumb tacks on the dude's chair or hide a rotten egg. Both brilliant, something to deliberate on tonight.

I've been craving sweets all week like I'm preggers. Today, went to Local Place Bakery for lunch and had a Banana Supreme(=creme puff boat topped with banana) before my main meal and had their cake after. The girl I went with probably suspects I have tapeworm cause I chowed down everything before she finished half her lunch. Around 3pm I started craving again and even snuck out to the nearby bakery and got more cookies and cupcakes! My previous addiction was Medjool dates which were lot better since we need our 7 servings of "fruit" everyday.. right? Now I'm just a straight sugar junkie going for pure processed sugar products.. Need to learn moderation quick else I'm headed for fat camp. Well, at least if you are what you eat, I must be suuuuuweet! (you can roll your eyes)

No comments: