
It's beautiful outside with more than 6 inches of snow. Stayed at a hotel across the street from work on Thursday to avoid the commute on Friday, it probably saved me 5 hours no joke. Priceline bidding is the BEST, you can't beat it-I bidded for $27 on an avg $90/nite hotel and got it... so much better than Cobbler Square!
I watched "The Hoax" with Richard Gere last nite and have to say it's one of the most amusing movies I've seen all year. All the lies, such great lies! It's incredible how gullible people can be when they want to believe, I should know! Anyway, so the movie is based on the true story of Cliff Irving, the guy who pretended to have an exclusive agreement with Howard Hughes to write his autobiography when he completely fabricated the whole thing and McGraw-Hill & Times didn't even know they've been had til the very end... reminds me of the current Madoff scandal. Wonder if mid-aged, affluent white males can pull off such scams easier than most, public trust can work in such stereotypical ways, it's fascinating!
No comments:
Post a Comment