Monday, September 22, 2008

It All Started

with me blacking out a couple weeks back at a LA club. I'm thinking that must've started the trickle of changes in the last month. What I can't explain however, is how someone like me could ever black out! Yes, I'm a bottomless pit and could outdrink the average male on any given day, but I always pace and manage my drinks well. Whenever people spoke of their black out moments, I always thought it was just an exaggerated version of "I fell asleep after drinking."

So of course I had to be completely knocked out to know it's more like getting hit on the head with a bat and losing all consciousness for x amount of time without any (accurate) recollections of what happened x hours prior.

The day after, went to the Ghetty for a full mental & physical cleanse. Thank goodness for art & nature to remind us how things ought to be..

No comments: