Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peaceful Reform

So I quit my job last week (amen!) and went up to San Fran for an interview and stayed at a hotel with great bay view for a couple days. Jogged, fed koi, mealed under trees.. a much needed fresh beginning!

Drove by Alamo Square to look at the city & the beautiful Victorian houses. Don't believe I could ever live on top of the hill though, the road down was roller coaster scary. Manual cars must not sell well in San Fran..

The burgundy one below is my dream home!!! So grand and beautifully painted, its neighbors are not so bad either.

More me & my monkey business in the city below


2 comments:

Doug said...

"So I quit my job last week (amen!)"

Sweet! Really? Look at Jenny, growing some cahones! :P

Got plans or just hating the job?

*enolamai* said...

I would say more towards the hating the job since I quit w/o another one lined up and rather brace the crashing economy than stay and be incurably unmotivated and disgruntled. :)