After 7 months, finally went home for the 4th to see fam, friends, and dogs. Was a very therapeutic trip with much needed bonding w/kin via food, friends via alcohol, and dogs via belly rubs & treats. Sweet indeed. Even considered doing this more often until I checked in 4am this morning after traveling between 2 chatty, large males with strong BO in a tiny Airtran that was delayed by 6 hours. Good thing an outage occurred throughout most of the day at work that accommodated me zoning out.

One of the side effects of spending time with family is that they always make you think and reflect on your existence. Now I'm going to be spending the next couple of days thinking bout how I'm going to meet goals, be dutifully responsible, and envision a meaningful end to the 2nd decade of my life. Not going back again til Christmas..!
1 comment:
Hi Jen, Good to hear you had a great time back home. Also glad to see you back on IM and Blog. Keep in touch, Jason
Post a Comment