Saturday, July 12, 2008

How Many Items Below Can Money Buy


Wanted to get the Ts above for my dad, sis, and myself (respectively) but were regrettably sold out in the non-obese sizes. Got the 2 below, wordy t-shirts amuse me.

It'd be pretty nifty to see your own t-shirt design on Threadless. Could be one of the 2 year goals for entertainment value (#8 underneath). Speaking of goals, here are some that'll expire 2010.

1. Achieve the ballerina figure (been the carry over goal since I was born)
2. Work in an environment where I can boss people around (what I'm good at)
3. Do my taxes quarterly (think this is less likely than the ballerina figure)
4. Make witty, intelligent white friends & one token blk friend (that don't have asian fetishes)
5. Learn another language (most likely sign language)
6. Come off of substances (coffee, alcohol, sugar)
7. Ensure my grandparents have a better life than me (they earned it)
8. Sell & wear my own t-shirts (if the earth still produces cotton by then)
9. Be socially comfortable so I yelp no more (in a foreign land i.e. CA)
10. Know myself (to a point where I can self-medicate)

No comments: