Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Love Kanye

There I said it - know all u yuppies out there are squirming but those that know me know i dig him and i kick myself everyday that i didn't get tickets to go see his glow in the dark tour in LA. He's the epitome of awesome. the talented guy underneath the massive ego (justified!), it's so refreshing and entertaining- how can you not love him?!? He makes every remix a REMIX worth listening to. love love love Kanye.

So, I've decided that I definitely need to get out more and explore the city and meet more people. Molding away at home is peaceful and all but think I better maximize my time here versus living in a fantasy world where good, interesting, cool ppl will just drop on my lap - not gonna happen. just don't wanna become one of those girls that try too hard for attention and overly exert themselves for the sake of being "one of the guys" or sexy vixen. none of which i will ever be.

Wonder why i didn't think of this first (pix on right)...mi does the guilty look so much better.

No comments: