
I never cared much bout birthdays before, but this year I actually appreciated having one since I got to spend it with new and old friends. My cool adopted team from work surprised me with cakes (yum!) and Stef came to visit for the weekend. The 3 birthday cakes really set the stage for the whole weekend, cause we kicked it ol' east coast style, which only means lots of grub, booze, and seafood. Multiple Pinkberries were also involved but that's beside the point.

If these pictures don't make you feel full and need to detox, u're a lot stronger than me.

Enlightening message at the seafood bar: "Eat Fish - Live Longer . Eat Clams - Love Longer . Eat Oysters - Last Longer"
2 comments:
Wow, you had a nice birthday! Happy Birthday Jenny! Steph looks GREAT!!!
By the way, I think 5 guys burger in DC is way better than In and Out burger!
Post a Comment