Coffee art doesn't really work well with instant coffee..shame, else guaranteed 5 secs of entertainment every day. If Eckhart Tolle's gotten anything right, it's the whole idea of expansion/contraction where things loosen just to tighten up again. I realized I'm socially desperate when I offered to babysit for my co-workers today... WTF is right. I know I miss Mi and possibly going through empty nest syndrome but that's taking it too far. One thing I do appreciate about being here alone is that I'll either become 1) a social butterfly 2) molding hermit or 3) optimistic writer.As birthday surprises go, this year's been a bittersweet streak. My favorite babe is visiting for the weekend just to leave me in the pre-dawn hours so that I can spend it by myself and I just had to go knock on the door of my neighbor downstairs to let them know that a birthday gift for me is going to arrive in their mailbox in the next couple of days and that they best hand it over. What happens when ppl get the apt # wrong, but can't complain can I.
As much as I care bout the political issues of the presidential campaign, Obama's "lay off my wife" speech yesterday really did it for me. Forget health care, we can all retire elsewhere but he definitely has the charisma to carry this nation and make every woman betray Hilary. Just prepping myself for her graceful exit... let's hope it's graceful.
Back to the expansion contraction theory..I'm definitely expanding and contracting with people like some poor girl's PMS cramp these days and I think I need to either 1) take up a part-time job 2) take up fakery to make girlfriends or 3) take on a lover. Think 3 is most realistic although given the right ambitions, 1 would work also.
Why do I always smell pot when I open the window?!
2 comments:
did u say....take on a lover???
I thought u were married??? WTF!!!
how can you cheat on your husband?!?!
i take it that we don't talk anonymous? since i'm in a multiple choice mood 1) u have no clue what's going on in my life 2) ppl w/labels bug me and 3) u didn't find the comment amusing. :)
Post a Comment