
Just took mini mi for a walk by the beach - she really hates it. hopefully she'll get used to it soon. think all the drunk ppl on skateboards and bikes scare her. they scare me too.
Random thought: at work, i am amongst 80% indian co-workers, in my new neighborhood - 90% whites, old neighborhood - 95% spanish. diversity is an interesting thing in california. still looking for cool ppl to hang out with though. there are potentials i suppose, but none that stands out. it's very hard to find ppl of substance these days.. trying to use the explanation that it's b/c i don't know anyone very well here but i have to admit, i like my prejudiced thoughts. there's something fulfilling in being able to think you know how a person is by a look or a glance. it's almost like a peek at a well. u'd like to know right away the depth by a simple glance. much like how attraction works. it takes not more than 3 seconds to know if you are physically attracted to an individual. however, with age, attraction does work on a different level..
Mi smells like neem oil.
4 comments:
Wow... mini mi is with you in LA??? How did she get there? Fly by herself or sent via FedEx?
She's so cute! You look sad in the picture... Smile for me!
I brought her back last weekend when I went home for a wedding.. :)
Who is this?
Hi jenny! How are you doing in LA? I miss talking to you. You doing ok?
Hi Jason - I miss talking to you too! I'm still alive in LA to say the least. :) We need to catch up...!!
Post a Comment