Need I say more?

Too bad the mini basketball that i personally showed up to crush him was not setup, else it would've been a complete embarrassment for the extreme gamer. I was one of the last to show so didn't get to stay that long, but squeezed in some Halo, Rock Band, ice hockey, and of course - Gallaga. Naturally, ur next thought must be "So you were able to do some crushing afterall!" Yes, dear reader, obviously.


Apparently, he's also really into Disney among other things that u really can not be oblivious to while maneuvering through the house. He didn't explicitly explain this, but the walls in the dolphin room are carefully painted as an optical illusion to give u a drowning sense of water movement from the waves...!Guess the ultimate question I've been pondering is - is it cool or unusual for someone to live in this house alone?
1 comment:
A guy living alone...room full of games... singe... OH BOY!
IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD BET HE HAS A DUNGEON IN HIS BASEMENT WHERE HE HAS LOCKED UP YOUNG SINGLE FEMALES!!!
BE CAREFUL!!!
Post a Comment