Monday, April 27, 2009

So Anxious

If you look carefully, you'll see that 1) Apple needs to come out with better mega pixels for the iPhone, and 2) in the picture's a beautiful geese family of 4, roughly 6 walking peacefully near the lake at Century Park.

Life in Vernon Hills is so lovely...it's scenic, spacious, quiet, and family centric. Perfect for the wives slash mothers slash AARP members. I'm just not there yet. If I had a boyfriend slash husband slash lover I might be able to enjoy a nice seclusion of a love nest, but I can safely say I don't fortunately and I'm feeling a bit too ambitious for my own good. Not sure how much longer I can work in the middle of nowhere and I'd really hate to complain cause I work at a wonderful company with wonderful people, and all would be dandy if again I were a wife slash mother slash AARP member.

Waiting patiently is definitely not my forte. Anticipating a call that could potentially allow me to make some lifestyle changes, some YES WE CAN changes. wink.

No comments: