Going to the White Sox game (vs Toronto) today has rekindled my love for ballpark food. Everything looked and smelled sooooo good. Although I just had shaved corn and ice cream, I could've easily had hotdogs, nachos, and some Italian beef. Damn the near 30s diet. I did however, have White Castle before the game for the very first time. It wasn't bad, but not as spectacular as I expected it to be. There's something wrong with a burger when the buns taste better than the meat. And I tried not to judge the book by its cover when I took the tiny burger out of its cute lil box and saw that the paper thin slice of patty was gray. Gray meat could taste good, just like green eggs & ham right, so I ate it and thought it was just like eating some buns, pickles & a gray piece of paper. Not a fan.
Although, this White Castle was one of those tiny drive throughs with bullet proof windows inside. They should have a study on whether fast food joints with bullet proof windows produce lesser quality of food due to safety distractions when employees could be paying more TLC on food. Alright, I'll have to give White Castle in the burbs a chance too! How I miss In & Out...it's not fair to compare, but still.
Oh, it was also my first baseball game today, Toronto won. Yay for Gina.
No comments:
Post a Comment