I can't get enough of the Chelsea caramels...they're so creamy and rich and addictive that I wish I could just staple one to my tongue forever. Especially the yogurt and coffee and butter flavors.. this is what makes me drive 40 minutes to Mitsuwa every other week...can't live without it.They keep this container full of chocolate for the team at my cube at work. I'm getting a lot better at resisting temptation of the worst kind - sweets, and more sweets. Every time someone drops by to pick up a piece, the whiff of chocolate is just torturous bordering cruel and unusual. I don't understand how anyone could remain skinny in this country without having a damaging diet and eating habits (unless you have a Vitamix blender!). Anything near edible and good will make your fat cells become fruitful and multiply. Why can't we learn from the Japanese and make everything delicious with zero calories is what I don't get..
No comments:
Post a Comment