
Took the dogs to the park today for a walk, both Moe & Joe behaved badly as expected. They probably haven't been walked properly in 2 years, poor kids. I should be home more often, they need a haircut too, just like Mucha. Her fur's all knotted up beyond repair, gonna have to shave her once the weather's warmer, she's not going to like it!
Glad I'm finally done with readying Nana, so disappointed Ren dies and that's it! Guess it could've been worse, I always thought blk Nana would die instead, that would've been something else. It's been so long since I've read manga.
The weather's getting warmer, should be able to feel more peaceful after this week. Finalizing a prolonged relationship that's been dragging and dying its own death for way too long. Sometimes good intentions are not enough if it doesn't bring about the right results..
No comments:
Post a Comment