Friday, October 03, 2008

Disappointed They Didn't Ask Her About Dinosaurs

"Can I Call You Joe?"

I want a competent VP not a poser of a next door neighbor.

Can the lady ever be serious and actually answer questions with founded substance instead of vague, hokey answers with Joe 6-pack references? You're running for the 2nd highest ranking position in the country, it's not time to exude mediocrity and ignorance and depend on cutesy winks and smiles as your only means of reinforcement in a debate. She'd even change her intonation to be high with a teethy smile when showing praise to herself and furrow her brows and using low monotones to show displeasure as means to distract you from the fact that there's no substance in what she's saying! You do that when you're training Fido not to pee on the carpet but not during a VP debate! It's patronizing and a waste of valuable time where she could be swaying voters with knowledge and facts. Not sure if she was trying to resonate with elementary kids in the crowd... have to give her the benefit of the doubt and not judge her motive as Biden would say.

Just went on all main online news sites and voted for Biden on winning the debate and gave Palin an 'F' whenever I could as a pre-election voting exercise. Feel much better now! I have to admit I'm not fully registered to vote yet, which is on the top of my list of things to do once I land in Maryland next week. I'll offer rides to the post office to anyone that has not been registered before Oct 14th and give out free copies of Mike's 2008 Election Guide if I have to. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I'll even register my non-English speaking grandparents and teach them how to recognize "OBAMA" on the ballot..

"I don't wanna argue bout the causes of climate change.." - Irrational Palin

"If you don't understand what the cause is, it's virtually impossible to come up with solutions." - Rational Biden

No comments: