
Finished packing and ready to head back to Maryland on Monday. Sadly I'll be leaving my beloved beanbag behind..it's served Mucha & I well, I'll miss it! Not sure what I'm gonna do for the last couple of days in California, maybe drop by Oktoberfest tomorrow. Watched "The Jane Austen Book Club" last night and loved it. As much as I've religiously read Jane Austen novels while growing up, that woman and the Bronte sisters can ruin your love life. Reading their novels at an impressionable young age can install unrealistic, Utopian thoughts of love and romance in your brain that can only be erased through years of disappointment and compromises towards the opposite sex. Inability to give up facts such as men like Darcy doesn't exist may risk you becoming an old maid, much like Austen. So yea, cruel, cruel novels - recommend Skinny Bitch to your daughters instead.
Below are my current materialistic favs, the Buddhist pendant on left has eight "bulbs" that represent the Eightfold Path, details below for enlightenment seeks souls.

Mi & Mucha's favorites


3 comments:
Eightfold path. Enlightening, i think i'm good with 6 paths. Need to work on livelihood and speech. I wonder what nirvana is like. Its gotta be better than being drunk. Which i am. Right now. Drunk blog commenting is the best. Its almost like writing your own blog. And my spelling is particularly awesome right now. This could be nirvana. Drunk with perfect spelling.
I agree with that guy - drunk-posting is fun... although that reminds me of a link I was sent the other day:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/biztech/10/07/google.goggles.ap/index.html
So anyway, you're moving back to MD?? Aww, color me slightly dissappointed. :'(
Moving on to Chicago - you know, couldn't stand the perfect beautiful California weather anymore.
Post a Comment