Monday, August 27, 2007

Coolness #6

I love* nebulas.. there's one for everyone. none beats the crazy eagle (last pix) that i'd defintely love to originate from.
pretty sexy one................... happy-go-lucky-neb........................the hippie

the gay one .............................. the depressing one

the eccentric one (<3)

3 comments:

Doug said...

Ok, well it's not about nebulae per se, but I heard this today for the first time in a long time and thought you might enjoy:

I have looked all over the place
But you have got my favorite face
Your eyelashes sparkle like gilded grass
And your lips are sweet and slippery like a cherub's bare wet ass

'Cause you're a human supernova
A solar superman
You're an angel with wings afire
A flying, giant friction blast

You walk in clouds of glitter and the sun reflects your eyes
And every time the wind blows, I can smell you in the sky
Your kisses are as wicked as an F-16
And you fuck like a volcano, and you're everything to me

'Cause you're a human supernova
A solar superman
You're an angel with wings afire
A flying, giant friction blast
You're a giant, flying friction blast

'Cause you're a human supernova
A solar superman
You're an angel with wings afire
A flying, giant friction blast

Liz Phair, Supernova

Doug said...

PS: I'll take happy go lucky for $1000 Alex. ;P

*enolamai* said...

cool lyrics...didn't know liz phair had it in her.

i like your comments, very interesting.. :)