Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whatever, I'm Bored

I wonder if it was determined a long time ago that there's no cure
no matter how I changed and settled and envisioned love to be pure
I'd never be with the one that I truly adore

I guess it makes sense if I don't like people to like me back
love comes and goes so easily when you're part of a pack
i know there are tons more people easier to sack

I used to be content with trying to be a breeder at heart
just give me pretty babies and push the darn cart
love was just a decision we can be worlds apart

With all the wrong pieces I go back to the start
I wonder if love ever troubled ol' Descartes...
does it get easier being that smart?

Anyways, for this I'm not much a go-getter
it'll be a while before I get a true love letter
so for now crushes are much better...

No comments: